It was found that traditional understanding and rhetoric regarding over 30 individual Myths, Legends, Ancient and Sacred Texts have misrepresented what those accounts were actually reporting. When examined, each one was found to reveal pieces of a larger puzzle.
These two books scrutinize those accounts and compile the puzzle pieces into a summary. Several recurring themes emerged
- the same two Tablets / Plates / Books being seen throughout history;
- the same type of messenger is associated with those plate encounters;
- a messenger often appeared from a bright light then told of future events;
- associated with those visits were similar dream, vision, and watcher stories.
From this gathered data, amazing discoveries
were made and confirmed:
- computer technology is depicted in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs;
- computer technology is documented in the Old Testament;
- Nostradamus describes computer technology;
- the Book of Mormon describes computer technology;
- New Testament stories report using this computer technology.
These books report upon the findings that reveal the above accounts were describing the same two 'tablets'
and that similar narratives regarding the contents of those two 'tablets/plates/books' are also in sacred texts including several Bible stories.
The conclusion from the quantity of comprehensive written and conclusive visual evidence is that somehow Time Travel Back to the Past has taken place
. The findings reveal that the same 'messenger (in a bright light)' visited all these different ancient people over thousands of years with the same two compact disks (aka. tablets, plates, seer stones, wheels or books), while using the same mid 1990s computer technology (aka. oracle or looking glass) that induced similar dream, vision, and watcher stories.