Attend our Adelaide Study Rooms
You will need to have separately purchased at least our 3 primary printed Resource Books, and read the Case Studies listed below. A Checksheet for the ANP case study should be completed before attendance.
Duration 2 hours
9:30 - 11:30 AM or 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Days Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday (other days by arrangement)
Bookings via Email
Payment in full, in advance by Direct Bank Deposit (Electronic Funds Transfer)
Venue is in the Adelaide north-eastern suburb of Surrey Downs.
Cost $88 per person
Discount for Members
This is YOUR own personal journey of discovery.
- You will attempt to reproduce the results documented in preselected Case Studies* by comparing the referenced verses in the 3 Books to the contents of the cited data disk.
- On completion of this task you will be able to come to a conclusion based upon what you have seen and examined for yourself.
* Selected Case Studies
Moses describes Compact Disks, and Computer Parts
ACU pp 140-149, 174-175 and 177 plus ABNC p 69
Book of Revelation documents an encounter with Time Travellers and the cd-rom
ANBC pp 69-71 (Rev 5:1-8), 66 (Rev 4:6-7) and 75-77 (Rev 6:1-8)
John (+ Gospel writers) and Luke in Acts describe pictures from the cd-rom
ANP pp 26-39 (Life Stories of Jesus), pp38-39 (Acts 2:1-11) Pentacost
Resources to Bring
Most people bring their own Bible, their 3 Resource Books bookmarked, plus pen & paper.
If you do not have a copy of Strong's Concordance, you may use our online CHECKSHEET to confirm referenced words before attending.
is required as this Workshop will be held in a hired Studio within the grounds of a private residence.
Personal photographic and audio/visual recording equipment is not permitted in the Study Rooms.
- gives you the opportunity to evaluate Case Studies from our Resource Books
- allows YOU to hold and view the evidence for yourself
- is NOT about the How and When of Time Travel
- is NOT about Religion, Beliefs nor Faith
- Is NOT a discussion about Religion, Beliefs or Faith
- is a 21st Century scholastic presentation of new evidence regarding the past
- Is NOT a general questions and answers session
- is for persons who have read all relevant resource Books